Synergy is a grade 8 and 9 in-school program. As such, please be aware that first priority for this program are students from the school catchment. In-take is 28 students yearly.
Please click the link below for information on the Synergy Program and application process:
Welcome to Synergy 2020
Questions: please contact Ms. Smedley at email@example.com
Application Form here: Synergy Program Application
Important Synergy Application Dates 2020/2021
- Synergy Info Night: Tuesday, October 12, 2021. Meeting format TBD.
- Portfolio due to Churchill's Main Office by Thursday, Dec 16th, 2021 before 3pm.
- Synergy Assessment Questions January 5th, 2022. This year the questions will be accessed and submitted digitally. More info about how to access the questions will be posted here.
- First Offers February 23, 2022.
- Must accept by noon on February 25, 2022 by signing the acceptance form and sending a return email.
- Second Offers begin March 2, 2022 with confirmation by March 3, noon.