Synergy is a grade 8 and 9 in-school program. As such, please be aware that first priority for this program are students from the school catchment. In-take is 28 students yearly.
Please click the link below for information on the Synergy Program and application process:
Welcome to Synergy 2020
Questions: please contact Ms. Smedley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Form here: Synergy Program Application
Important Synergy Application Dates 2020/2021
- Portfolio due to Churchill's Main Office by Monday, Dec 14th, 2020 before 3pm. Due to COVID protocols, this year the Portfolio will need to be mailed to the school OR left in the Drop-Off Box located outside the Main Entrance on Heather St. If the Drop-Off Box is not visible, please call 604 713 8189.
- Synergy Assessment Questions January 6th, 2021. This year the questions will be accessed and submitted digitally. More info about how to access the questions will be posted here in the coming weeks. Click here: Synergy Application Questions
- First Offers February 16, 2021.
- Must accept by noon on Feb 19, 2021 by signing the acceptance form and sending a return email.
- Second Offers begin March 1, 2021.