Southlands Grad 2021 - Silent Auction Fundraiser
The 30 Southlands Grade 7 graduates are raising funds for a legacy gift and keepsake gifts for the graduates. We invite you to support the Southlands grads in two
ways, an online Silent Auction (https://www.32auctions.com/Southlands_2021_Grads) and
Raffle Basket ticket sales on https://munchalunch.com/
(open on Monday).
thrilled and grateful to offer two Silent Auction items designed by Musqueam
artists, relatives of current and former Southlands Elementary students:
- Framed print "Enduring Spirits: Pacific Salmon Forest" donated by
Musqueam artist Susan Point, Thomas, Jessica, Summer and Calder Cannell
- Woven Blanket Bundle "Spirit of the Sky" designed by Master Salish
weaver Leila Stogan from the Musqueam Nation, donated by Native Northwest
raised in excess of expenses, will support the Southlands outdoor classroom and garden
or SMART lab.
bid online for 18 days: May 14th from 6:00 am to June 1st at 2:30 pm. The highest bidders
for each item will be announced on the Southlands PAC FB page and at school on June 1st.
for supporting the graduates and Southlands Elementary School!
Message from the Southlands PAC:
For the 2020/2021 School Year, all funds received online to "E-Southlands PAC" or by cheque payable to "Southlands Elementary School" will be held in a VSB Southlands PAC account.
In October 2018, the Vancouver School Board set new guidelines to obtain a charitable donation tax receipt. In order to receive an immediate donation tax receipt, please follow Option 1 below:
Option 1: Online go to:
choose from a list of donated amounts, or enter a specific amount
- choose “fund destination” in the drop down menu option “E - Southlands PAC”
- in the “Message” field please note where the funds are to be directed
- click “add to cart”
- if you do not have a school cash online account, you need to “click here to register now”
- once payment is complete, you will receive an automatic tax receipt via email
Options 2 : Cheques or cash will also be accepted.
Thank you in advance for all your support!
All inquires to: email@example.com