Food Sales at all secondary school cafeterias and elementary “hot lunch” kitchens are CLOSED until further notice due to COVID.
Food4school Lunch Programs Two lunch programs are available:
• Daily Take-Away Lunch (individually packed fresh foods to be eaten same-day) starting Thurs, Sep. 10th
• Weekly Student Lunch Kit (student-friendly groceries for 5 lunches prepared at home) starting Mon/Tue, Sep 14th/15th
Students may register for one program only by completing the form.
Please click on the link on the left for the Food4School 2020/21 Program Registration Form.
Eligibility & Student Registration Food4school lunch programs are for students who are hungry at school and experience food insecurity from home.
• There are no fees collected from families for the Food4school program.
• F4S is intended for children who are not provided with food from home and cannot pay for food at school.
• Funding is provided by the Provincial CommunityLINK grant.
*School Principals approve student registration in the Food4school program.