Visit the VSB's self-serve Student Password Reset Portal to reset your password.
You will need your PEN number (found in your MyED account, under Student Details)
and Date of Birth.
If you cannot access MyEd BC for your PEN number, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify in the Subject line that it is a "Password Issue".
Running out of Reading Materials?
Try listening to Audiobooks!
Check out the selections in the "Tweens", "Teens" or "Literary Classics" sections.
A few E-Books (Fiction & Non-Fiction) for Grades 9-12: Big Timber Media
Big Timber resources For younger Grades
More Free Novels - you can search by Genre here. Take a look at the Young Adult section.
VPL Collection of E-books & Audiobooks & VPL's Digital Library - No VPL card needed!
What else is out there?
Interested in Art and Culture?
Yearning to see the outdoors? Take a virtual tour of 33 National Parks!
Want more information on any of them? Search through one of our VSB Library Databases - World Book Online, or Ebsco.
How to check your 'VSB Library" Account!
- Click on the VSB Library icon on a school computer, or access VSB Library from home at: http://library.vsb.bc.ca
- Select Templeton Secondary from the list.
- Log in using your VSB username and password.
- Go to the "MY INFO" tab to see your account details.
THEN RETURN YOUR BOOKS.
INFO. ABOUT YOUR PAPERCUT ACCOUNT
- Check your Account Balance and top up as needed.
- Vouchers, available in $1 or $5 amounts, may be purchased from
the Teacher-Librarians (before and after school, or during the 10 a.m. break)
or from the School Office Staff (at lunch time).
- FULL DETAILS on how to check your balance or redeem vouchers are
POSTED OUTSIDE OF THE LIBRARY & NEAR THE PRINTER in the library.
AVOID DELAYS WHEN IT'S TIME TO PRINT.
PURCHASE A VOUCHER BEFORE YOU DRAIN YOUR ACCOUNT.
REGULAR LIBRARY HOURS
Closed until further notice.
Information on the library pages is updated by G. Bombino (Teacher-Librarian)