September 7th start date!
Bus company will call each family!
HELLO AND WELCOME TO TEMPLETON !
The Secondary Life Skills Programs are small supportive classes for students with Moderate to Severe Intellectual Disabilities and/or Autism. Many of the students in these programs display challenging behaviors and unique learning needs. Upon graduation, 19yrs, students may qualify for CLBC Community Living Day Program and Respite Supports.
- improving communication skills
- improving functional academic skills
- teaching appropriate behavioural and social skills
- teaching life skills and basic family life education
- utilizing community recreation facilities to promote physical fitness
- providing work experience (15 yrs.) where appropriate
- providing transition to post secondary options