Parent Advisory Council, or PAC, is the official voice of families at University Hill Secondary School. All families with a child at this school are automatically members. PAC provides two-way communication and advises on all matters affecting the school and families.
We encourage you to get involved in PAC. It's a great way to meet other parents and to make a positive difference at your child's school.
Next PAC Meeting will be in January 2022
Please view the PAC newsletter 15 Nov 2021.pdf for more information
and regularly visit the UHILL PAC Website to keep informed.
2021/2022 PAC Executives:
- Co-Chairmen: Jeff Sim and Evan Pak
- Secretary: Veronica Peng
- Treasurer: Linda Li
- Fund Raising Coordinators: Min Li Ye and Roya Bardshiry
- Event Coordinators: Jeff Xun and Bhavna Patel
- Grade 8 Rep: Yuk Ping Fok
- Grade 9 Rep: Stella Yan
- Grade 10 Rep: Austin Xie
- Grade 11 Rep: Bianca Luo
- Grade 12 Rep: Haishan Zeng