We look forward to welcoming students back on Monday, June 1 for voluntary in-class instruction. Students have been provided dates and times in June to attend their classes by each of their teachers. It is very important that students follow the schedule as prescribed by their teachers so that the number of students onsite at any one time does not exceed 20% of the school population. Students who choose not to attend in-person learning opportunities will continue with their remote learning online.
Please review the following in preparation for returning to school:
1. Daily Student Health Check
Parents/Guardians must assess their child daily for symptoms of common cold, influenza, COVID-19, or other infectious respiratory disease before sending them to school. If your child is ill, they must remain home.
2. School Entrance and Exit
When you arrive to school, you must enter through the front foyer doors off of East 27th Avenue. At the end of your scheduled time, you must exit through the southside doors in the gym hallway leading out to East 27th Avenue.
3. School Materials and Supplies
Students will need to bring their own materials including an electronic device. None will be available to loan out.
4. Onsite Expectations
· When you arrive to class, you must wash your hands in the classroom or use hand sanitizer that will be provided.
· Practise good hand hygiene, respiratory etiquette and physical distancing at all times.
· You will not be permitted to use your locker. By teacher permission, you will be allowed to clear out your locker.
· Students are in a supervised room at all times. Students are not permitted to stay at the school throughout the day unless you have been invited by a staff member.