Acceptance into the International Education Program is by invitation and is based on overall academic achievement. Each applicant’s acceptance into the International Education Program and subsequent placement in a school will be determined by the applicant’s educational background and present academic standing and the availability of space.
Students are advised to submit applications as soon as possible due to the limited number of spaces available in the program.
Submit the following required items to apply:
- Completed application form
- Transcripts/school records from the current year and the last two years (in English): Original or certified copy
- Non-refundable application fee of CDN$200.00
- For Elementary Students only: If the student is to be cared for by a direct relative, the parent(s) and the relative must provide the Vancouver School Board with documents stating that the relationship is in compliance with the Vancouver School Board policy.
Incomplete applications will not be processed.
How to Apply
Required documents must be submitted as PDF or JPEG files and less than 5MB each.
- By Email, mail or in person
Vancouver School Board
1580 West Broadway
Vancouver, BC V6J 5K8
Further information regarding the application process is available in the application form. Please contact the International Education office at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.