CSL 8/9 Pilot
A CSL 8/9 working group has been established that is comprised of representatives including administrators, district staff, and secondary teachers. The intent of the CSL 8/9 pilot is to support the creation of a revised District Student Reporting policy that will be written and approved by the Board.
Aspects for CSL 8/9 Pilot School Participation
The three aspects that have been established by the working group for school participation include:
- Cumulative Reporting by Grade
- Continuous Self-Assessment throughout the year in multiple subject areas
- Alignment of Learning Activities with learning standards
School Team Composition
Participating school teams will meet on the dates below to receive support, discuss progress and feedback in their school communities.
- Tuesday, Oct. 15, 2019
- Tuesday, Feb. 25, 2020
- Tuesday, April 21, 2020
Pilot School Obligations
- Have agreement among staff/dept/team to participate
- Inform parents in a timely manner with a provision for feedback during the pilot
- Share learning with other schools and the district