Please note that our regular registration procedure has moved to online temporarily due to coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
Students born in Canada whose first language is English and all Kindergarten students born in Canada must register at their catchment school. Please see General Registrationor Kindergarten Registration for more information.
*If parent/legal guardian is neither a Canadian nor Permanent Resident, please register at Newcomer Welcome Centre(NWC) site.
When can I register my child for school?
- Regular Registration for the current school year 2019-2020 for K-12, continues through May 2020.
- Kindergarten (born in 2015 ONLY) registration to catchment school for the 2020-2021 school year will continue waitlist through September 2020.
- Priority Waitlist for Grade 1-12 to catchment school for the 2020-2021 school year starts in November 1, 2019 through June 12, 2020, and will continue through September 2020 for late registration.
All students registered after priority waitlist will be placed according to the date of registration.
Who must register at Newcomer Welcome Centre(NWC) site?
- Grade 1 to Grade 12 students born in Canada, and who DO NOT speak English as their home language. [Note: a parent or a legal guardian and the student(s) are required at the time of registration]
- Kindergarten to Grade 12 students born outside Canada, regardless of language spoken at home. [Note: a parent or a legal guardian and the student(s) are required at the time of registration]
- Parent or legal guardian is neither Canadian nor Permanent Resident.
What is my catchment school?
- Please use the School Locator Tool and enter your street name to look for your catchment school.