Kerrisdale ANNEX School Hot Lunch FALL 2021 ORDERING OPEN NOW!
We will be offering hot lunch from Calhouns Catering. Starting Tuesday, November 30, 2021, Hot lunch will be available Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays with plenty of nutritious and delicious options.
To get started, please follow the instructions below: Bon Appetit!
***Reminder cutlery and napkins are not provided (for environmental reasons), please have your child pack their own cutlery and napkins***.
There are 3 ordering sessions this year: *** November 30th, 2021 to December 16, 2021 (payment deadline November 28, 2021) ***January 4, 2022 to March 10, 2022 (payment deadline December 31, 2021) and ***March to June (third session ordering dates to be announced)
First Session Online lunch ordering opens: Monday, November 22nd at 5:00pm
The deadline for ORDERING and PAYMENT of hot lunches of the first session is Sunday, November 28th at 5:00 pm.
HOW TO ORDER:
If you did not get hot lunch last year or you are new to the school, please refer to the following instructions below on how to register with MunchALunch (our ordering program) to order hot lunch for your child(ren).
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Click https://munchalunch.com/schools/Kerrisdale
- Locate the ANNEX Hot Lunch Button, Click Register ANNEX
- Follow the easy steps to “Create my Account” & proceed to “Order lunch!”
- Return anytime by going to: MunchLogin.com
IF YOU PREVIOUSLY ORDERED:
- You just need to login with your email address and password at MunchLogin.com
- You will then be prompted to enter your children’s new teacher/division then place order
***Please note: if you have children in the Main AND Annex, please contact email@example.com and they will set you up with 2 accounts.
Because Kerrisdale Main school has a different lunchtime schedule and Covid protocol for larger size groups, they are going to use different food vendors with different opening dates.
Covid Safety Protocol
We only work with providers who have met the rigorous health and safety standards required by VSB. Our lunches will be packaged separately with name and meal labels, and be delivered in Styrofoam boxes for heat insulation, separated by divisions. Napkins and plastic forks are NOT provided, please bring cutlery for your children. All vendors and parent volunteers are NOT allowed to enter the school.
- Please make sure you complete the payment after placing the order before the deadline. Unpaid orders will be canceled after, and your child will not get PAC lunch this session.
- Our committee has tried our best to choose healthy meals with affordable prices among limited qualified food vendors. We will collect feedback during each session and make appropriate adjustments according to the feedback in the next session.
- Consistent with previous years, there are NO REFUNDS for absences or field-trips as this is a Kerrisdale PAC fundraiser.
- If your child will be absent, you may pick up their lunch at the kitchen before 12:40 pm. If your child has a field trip on a lunch day, the lunches will be kept in the fridge if your child wants to pick up upon their return to school.***
FOOD ALLERGY DISCLAIMER
Kerrisdale Hot Lunch items are prepared in kitchens where cross-contamination with food allergens is possible. After meals are delivered, cross-contamination may also occur. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that any food item on the following menus will be completely free of food allergens. Parents and guardians concerned with food allergies need to be aware of this risk.
Kerrisdale PAC and Hot Lunch Program will not assume any liability for adverse reaction to foods consumed or items one may come in contact with while eating any food from the Kerrisdale Hot Lunch program.
If you need assistance with your ordering, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org