Acceptable (Responsible) Use of Technology Policy
1. I will keep my username and password to myself.
2. I will be respectful of myself and others when using technology.
3. I will not view, download, or upload anything that is illegal, inappropriate, or that may cause harm or distress to others.
4. I will not take photographs or video of other students without their permission, nor will I post pictures of others without their permission.
5. I understand that school systems and devices are primarily intended for educational purposes.
6. I will respect others’ work and property and will not access, copy, remove or otherwise alter any other person's files or information without their knowledge and permission.
7. I understand that if I use my personal devices at school, I will follow the rules set out by this Acceptable (Responsible) Use of Technology policy and my teacher’s instructions.
8. I will immediately report any damage of devices or software, cyberbullying, inappropriate content, and other concerns to my teacher.
9. I understand that I am responsible for my actions when using technology both inside and outside of school.
10. I understand that the school will take appropriate action if I don’t follow the rules.