Monthly Newsletters - Safe Arrival - Student Pick Up Procedures
Instructions for Parents when picking up children during school hours.
1. Email your child’s teacher at least one day prior to the scheduled pick up, let them know what day and time you will be picking them up.
2. Only on the day of pick up call the school office at least 1 hour prior to pick up at
604-713-4912 ext. 2 to advise. DO NOT EMAIL SAFE ARRIVAL.
3. When you arrive at the school call the office to advise that you are here to pick up your child and wait outside the front door of the building and we will have your child come outside to meet you. Do not call if you are in front of the building or if you are waiting in your car. If you are not out front your child will return to the office.
Reporting Student Absences:
Safe Arrival – Please contact Safe Arrival ONLY if your child will be late or absent.
You can either call 604-713-4912 ext. 1 or email – email@example.com.
Provide your child’s first and last name as well as division number. If your child will be away for an extended period of time, please also indicate the days of absence and reason.
1) Jane Doe, Div. 1 absent on January 5 illness both AM & PM
2) John Smith, absent March 1 to 6 Vacation
3) Jill Jones, Div 3 Nov. 10 will be late, arriving at 9:30.
If your child is arriving late please have them come to the office to get a late slip before going to class.
Newsletter November 2021
Wolfe Elementary Calendar Updated 2021-22.pdf
Wolfe June 2021 Newsletter.pdf