Parent Advisory Council
Kingsford-Smith has a very active and involved PAC. Executive positions are: Chair, Treasurer, and Secretary.
Executive Chair: Nick Kumar
Co-Chair: Michael Ye
Secretary: Brenda Lui
Treasurer: Mandy Barta
Contact the PAC at email@example.com.
The Sir Charles Kingsford Smith Elementary Parent Advisory Committee’s (KSM PAC) mission is to support:
- Educational and individual development of students.
- The KSM student, staff and parent community engagement.
- The safety of our student and school staff.
We support the Mission through three main programs:
- Providing an advisory role to KSM staff and the Vancouver School Board.
- Supporting KSM school educational and development programs.
- Hosting KSM PAC community programs.
The PAC meetings are at 6:30pm in person, on the first Thursday of the month. Child minding is available.