The Vancouver School District's Career Programs are designed for high school students who are passionate about working with their hands, seeing the results of their efforts and are creative problem-solvers.
Career Programs provide students with career training in the skilled trades, health care and technology sectors and are available while students are still attending high school.
"To support students with meaningful opportunities for career awareness and exploration through partnerships within our community."
Why choose a Career Programs?
- Get free tuition for the first level of a post-secondary program
- Earn dual credits - high school and post-secondary credits concurrently
- Work experience in a direct career path
- Pursue a passion and build skills that you can transition into paid work in a given field
- Explore career opportunities
Read our: Career Programs Brochure
For more information on the application process, read our: How To Apply brochure.