The behaviours cited below are examples only and are not an all-inclusive list.
- Pushing, hitting, kicking
- Not Listening to adults
- Uncooperative behaviours
- Making racist, sexist, homophobic or religion related remarks
- Verbal/physical/emotional bullying
- Hurtful words
- Excluding others
- Written notes or use of internet to hurt others
- Running inside
- Fighting or play fighting
- Harming others
- Swinging, jumping, climbing dangerously
- Leaving your classroom or the school grounds without permission
- Using inappropriate internet sites
Behaviour or communication that discriminates based on race, colour, ancestry, place of origin, religion, marital status, or sexual orientation will be treated seriously at Brock Elementary. (Prohibited grounds set out in the BC Human Rights Code).