Clubs and Activities
Each secondary school offers a variety of extra-curricular activities and clubs. These offer a great way to make friends, pursue interests and use English.
- drama, including theatre, stage and video productions
- band, chorus, orchestra, strings and jazz bands perform concerts and compete in music festivals
- dance, including jazz, hip hop and performance
- robotics, and mathematics competitions
- yearbook, multicultural and chess clubs
- community service and volunteer opportunities
- soccer, volleyball, basketball, tennis, track and field, swimming and many others.