Parent Advisory Council
Welcome to Strathcona Elementary Parent Advisory Council!
All parents/guardians at the school are members of the PAC and we invite you to come to meetings where we discuss ways to improve our school through volunteering, community building, advocacy and fundraising.
Meetings are held in-person and zoom, and food and childcare are provided for some meetings (noted). See below for PAC meeting dates/times
Chair: Cinzia Jeffries firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice Chair: Ryan Murphy email@example.com
Secretary: Soledad Ronco firstname.lastname@example.org
Treasurer: Dawn Brennan email@example.com
Members At Large:
- Carla Frenkel (School Grounds)
- Jamie Smallboy (Indigenous Representative)
- Hillary Webb (Deputy Secretary)
- Sarah Fielden
- Danielle Sherring (Disabilities Representative)
- Krista Sigurdson (Past Chair)
Here are our 2022-23 PAC meeting dates. All meetings can be accessed through this zoom link.
- 2022 October 27th 6:30 PM. Annual General Meeting, childcare and pizza provided: Minutes.
- 2023 January 12th, 9:15 AM. General Meeting: Agenda.
- 2023 March 30th, 6:00 PM General Meeting: TBD
- 2023 May 18th, 9:15 AM General Meeting: TBD
General contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We also have committees working on different issues that would love your involvement!
You can find our constitution here: Strathcona PAC constitution
Please subscribe to the PAC Listserve so that you can get information on important PAC events and issues.