Our students receive an excellent, comprehensive education with a strong foundation in language arts and mathematics.
- Comprehensive literacy resources (eg. Leveled readers and other texts for all grades)
- One-to-One Literacy Program
- Full library resources with staff librarian
- Technology integrated into classrooms
- JUMPmath Numeracy Program
- Many students are accepted into the Templeton Mini Program as well as other Mini School Programs throughout the district.
Our dedicated music teacher offers a year long
music and movement program for all students.
- Dedicated music and movement classroom
- Access to a variety of instruments
- Annual student concerts for all grades
Healthy living and athletics are an important
part of every students' education.
- Team sports available including Cross Country, Volleyball, etc.
- Specialty Tennis & Badminton programs with expert coaches
- Fully equipped Gymnasium with safety gear for use at lunch breaks
- Member of Action Schools BC
A variety of extra programming helps develop
our students' education and life skills.
- After School programs through The Community Schools Team - Templeton Hub with reasonable fees including sports, language, art, and science
- Leadership opportunities for older students such as peer support & office monitoring
- Spirit Squad opportunity for every K-7 student
- Access to VSB counsellors & highly trained resource staff
- BC Agriculture in the Classroom Foundation delivers locally grown produce to classrooms