LETTER GRADES, WORK HABITS, AND DEFINITIONS
|A||86 - 100%||Excellent or Outstanding Performance in relations to learning outcomes.|
|B||73 - 85%||Very Good Performance in relation to learning outcomes.|
|C+||67 - 72%||Good Performance in relation to learning outcomes.|
|C||60 - 66%||Satisfactory Performance in relation to learning outcomes.|
|C-||50 - 59%||Minimally Acceptable Performance in relation to learning outcomes.|
|I||No demonstration of minimally acceptable performance in relation to the learning outcomes in this reporting period.|
|F||No demonstration of minimally acceptable performance in relation to the learning outcomes for the course.|
|W||Student has withdrawn from the course.|
|SG||Standing Granted. Acceptable level of performance though normal requirements not completed.|
|TS||Transfer Granted. Standing is granted based on records from an institution other than a school.|
|RM||Requirement Met (for use with Graduation Transitions only.|
- Responsibility: Demonstrates an industrious work ethic, ready to work and learn.
- Cooperation: A class leader exemplified by a high degree of positive and meaningful participation initiated by the student.
- Independence: A keen and enthusiastic learner actively seeking out personal growth and learning opportunities.
- Responsibility: All assignments turned in, ready to work and learn.
- Cooperation: Works well with other students and teachers, participates in class in a meaningful way.
- Independence: A self-directed learner, takes appropriate initiative and responsibility for learning.
- Responsibility: Most assignments turned in, usually ready to work and learn.
- Cooperation: Usually works well with other students and teacher(s).
- Independence: Often requires direction.
Needs Improvement (N)
- Responsibility: most assignments missing, frequently not ready to work and learn.
- Cooperation: Does not work well with other students or teacher(s).
- Independence: Needs one-on-one attention most of the time