Skip to main content

Requesting Transcripts and PEN

To request a copy of your transcript or diploma, please log into your BCEID account:  Provincial Education

If you don’t have a BCEID account, you will need your PEN to create an account to access the Student Transcript Service. 

To request your PEN, please send an email to:   You must verify your identity by including the following information in your request: 

                1. Scan or photo of your current ID

                2. Name of Principal/Counsellor/Teacher while attending John Oliver Secondary School

                3. Years you attended, for example, 1989 – 1990

Please note, if you graduated in 1985 or before, you must order your transcript from VSB Student Records: Vancouver District Records

Back to top