Code of Conduct
Windermere Student Handbook 2023-2024.pdf
Windermere encourages students to live up to the school motto: Facta Non Verba (Action Not Words). Through courses, clubs, extra-curricular activities and our Community School Program. Students are provided with opportunities to demonstrate leadership and contribute to the school and community.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Windermere expects all staff, students, families and visitors to abide by its code of conduct: R E A C H – the Windermere Way.
- Respect – I will treat myself, my peers, my teachers, and my school with respect.
- Excellence – I will strive for personal excellence by giving my best effort in everything I do.
- Attitude – I will remember that I can choose the way I think and feel about things.
- Courage – I will find the courage to do what I know is right.
- Honesty – I will act with integrity and honesty.
Statement of Purpose
We at Windermere are committed to developing the intellectual, social, aesthetic and physical potential of all students in a challenging and safe environment. Our mission is to:
- provide resources for the acquisition of knowledge and skills
- enable students to adapt in a changing world
- promote mutual respect, self-esteem and cooperation
- develop social and personal responsibility
- foster cultural and aesthetic awareness
- encourage physical fitness
- lay the foundation for life-long learning