Your Counsellor Will:
Your Counsellor Is:
- A certified teacher who has special training in the areas of individual, group, and family counselling
- A professional who has the knowledge and understanding of the developmental needs of students
- A proactive, caring person who will help you to problem solve
- A resource person able to connect you with community supports and services
Britannia's Student Services Dept. Includes Your Counsellors and Support Personnel
2019 - 2020 Counsellors are:
- Erin Kenny - grade 12, grade 8 (A-H)
- Katie Simonson - grade 11, grade 8 (I-P)
- Celia Yeung - grade 10, International Students
- Mike Wiskar – counselling department head, grade 9, grade 8 (R-Z)
Your Counsellor Provides:
- Personal counselling
- Educational counselling
- Career counselling
- Consultation and coordination for students, families, administrators, teachers and support workers
Your Counsellor Is Up To You!
- Open Door Policy means that you may self refer to any counsellor; although your grade counsellor will manage your academic file and learning plan.
Your Counsellor Is Trained To Deal With Such Issues As:
If You Have Any Concerns Or Questions, Your Counsellor Can Help!
Multicultural Home School Workers Are Available To Support And/Or Translate
We Can Help In The Adjustment Process
- Call Us! -