The majority of the VSB Student Registrations begin with an online central registration process.
For Registration Procedures and Dates, please refer to the VSB Website for a School Registration Overview.
Are you in the Kitsilano Catchment?
- The registration process differs with the following distinctions:
- Whether students are currently VSB students or not.
- Whether the student lives within a school’s catchment boundary or not.
- You can determine you school catchments you reside in from by using the School Locator Tool
If your child is…
currently attending an in-catchment VSB Elementary School:
- Your elementary school will provide you information and guidance in transitioning to a secondary school.
currently attending a non-VSB elementary school
- You will need to apply to our District first.
- Please refer to the VSB Website for the Grades 1-12 School Registration Process.
not in-catchment and wishes to apply cross boundary
- You will need to make an application through our District first.
- Please refer to the VSB Website for Cross Boundary Application.