Applied Design, Skills, and Technology
The Applied Design, Skills and Technology (ADST) department includes business education, information technology, home economics, technical studies, and career exploration courses. These electives allow students to explore their passion, integrate their creativity and knowledge from other disciplines, and develop lifelong skills.
Please see our sites for detail of our courses and activities:
- Work Experience: https://youtu.be/vrC3mi7A7io
- CLE 10 and CLC 12
- Entrepreneurship and Marketing: https://youtu.be/4Smga96kf_A
- Accounting: https://youtu.be/NxEw1HzT17w
- Economics: https://youtu.be/BdO1OaBh4zo
- Computer Programming: https://youtu.be/37JiEKOG1lk
- Information Technology: https://youtu.be/76D0CdqSZBs
- Food Studies: https://youtu.be/IErRG6x03ME
- Textiles: https://youtu.be/P7tr4d5iB9w (unavailable in 2022-23)
For more information, please refer to the Course Planning Guide.