Skip to main content

Frequently Asked Questions

Information for Parents

Please visit /page/5026 for important links, resources and websites for parents.


If you need to order transcripts, please email with your full legal name at time of graduation, your birth date, your year of graduation and how many copies you would like.

First copy is $10 and each additional copy is $5, paid in cash to the school upon pick up.

If you require transcripts mailed to you or to pay by credit card please order through the ministry of education.

School Closure Information

Information regarding school closures in the event of snow or other emergency situations, will be provided to the following radio and television stations by 6:00 am on the morning of the closure:

CKNW (980AM)                            CKWX (NEWS 1130AM)             CBC RADIO (690 AM, 105.7FM)

BCTV/Global (cable channel 11)     CITY TV (Cable Ch. 13)

FAIRCHILD Radio (CJVB AM 1470/CHKG FM 96.1) 

School closure information is also available online at:

Vancouver School Board website

Please do not call media outlets to determine whether schools are closed.

How Parents Can Best Address Concerns

The staff of Magee are committed to being responsive to parent's concerns. As such, we would like to provide parents with this flowchartparentConcerns.pdf to guide you through the proper channels for dealing with your concerns. Not sure where to start? Not sure where to go next? This flowchart has these answers, as well as the contact numbers for all actors and agencies involved.

Pacific Spirit Community Health Centre

A Public Centre Health Nurse is available for consultation through the Pacific Spirit Community Health Centre. The office is located at 2110 West 43rd Avenue, telephone # 604-261-6366. The nurse is available to discuss questions about birth control, STI's, pregnancy, stress, smoking and other worries. If you have any questions about your child's immunization, vaccination or health record, please contact the school nurse, Harj Johal at 604-261-6366. More information can be found on the School Health Manual  

Back to top