Grade 9-12 Registration
ARE YOU AN INTERNATIONALSTUDENT LOOKING TO STUDY IN CANADA?
Please DO NOT contact Prince of Wales directly. ALL International student inquiries must go through the International Education department at the Vancouver School Board. You can find more information here.
NEW TO VSB (In Catchment Student)
As of November 1, 2018, all applications must be completed online. The registration application is available on any electronic device. Please complete the online portion before continuing the application process.
Step 1: Complete the online portion of the VSB Application Form.
Step 2: Bring the following supporting documents to Prince of Wales:
- Proof of Address – Property tax assessment OR rental/lease agreement AND a recent utility bill
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Canadian citizenship documents (if applicable)
- Parent/Guardian PHOTO ID – Passport, driver’s license, etc.
- Copy of the most recent report card
- Child's Immunization Records (and any other important health documents)
IMPORTANT! Applications are not considered complete until all supporting documentation has been submitted to the school office. Students with incomplete applications will not RECEIVE offers nor be placed on wait lists.
More information can be found here.
MID-YEAR TRANSFER (VSB to VSB School)
Please see your current Counsellor to discuss a mid-year transfer.
CROSS-BOUNDARY APPLICATIONS (Out of Catchment Student)
For more information, please see the Cross-Boundary Applications page on the Prince of Wales website under the Registration tab.