Skip to main content

Student Transcripts

Student Transcripts

Current AND former students must request their transcripts through the Student Transcript Service offered through the Ministry of Education. The STS allows students to apply to multiple universities at once in two different formats: electronically or by mail on official Ministry paper. This is the preferred method of delivery for Canadian universities as it is the most secure and accurate way to retrieve official grades.

Current students applying to universities abroad may require additional supporting documents. Please connect with your counsellor and the PW Records Clerk at so we can help you figure out exactly what you need for your application.

In order to access the STS, students must create a BCeID and know their PEN (Personal Education Number). PW Alumni can find their PEN on old report cards. Otherwise, you will need to use the PEN Finder function offered through the Ministry OR visit the PW Office with government issued ID. PENs CANNOT be given to student's over the phone. If you are a PW Alumni living abroad and have had trouble accessing the Ministry's services, please contact and we will do our best to help you.

About the Student Transcript Service

Order transcripts and certificates

Getting your PEN (Personal Education Number)

If you have any other questions, please contact your counsellor or the PW Records Clerk. Unfortunately, we cannot send anything to a university on behalf of former PW Grads. 

Back to top