Parent Advisory Council
Gladstone PAC website - gladstonepac.com
The Gladstone Parent Advisory Council (PAC) consists of a group of parents and guardians who act in an advisory capacity to the principal. Meetings are held regularly in the Library and are designed to promote an exchange of ideas among administration, staff, students, and parents and guardians relating to school programs and policies. The chairperson and members-at-large are elected each year. Any parent or guardian of a student enrolled at Gladstone is eligible for election. All parents and guardians are welcome at the PAC meetings.
The Parent Advisory Council will hold meetings on the first Wednesday of each month at 7:00 pm based on issues and themes that are important and relevant to Gladstone and its community. Parents will be reminded of meeting dates and times through the calendar and via email (School Messenger).
We encourage Parents to be involved and to participate in monthly PAC meetings to be informed of what’s happening in the school.
Benefits of attending monthly PAC meetings:
- Meet with the Principal or Vice-Principal and offer input and receive feedback
- Share ideas to help build a strong school community
- Improve communication between Parents and Teachers
- Help in making administrative and financial decisions
- Discuss current issues and/or concerns
- Find out more about your child’s education and learn about ongoing school activities and student council
- Collaborate on new ideas and initiatives
- Visit with guest speakers
Please email "Gladstone.PAC@gmail.com" to contact our Gladstone Parent Advisory Chairs, Leah Mallen and Holly Hergesheimer
Or you can call the school office (604) 713-8288 and leave your name and phone number and someone will return your call.
View minutes from past AGMs and monthly meetings here.