Skip to main content

Who Do I Contact

If I have questions or concerns about...I should contact...

content, progress, learning in a course

Classroom Teachers

graduation requirements

Grade Counsellor

support for my child with learning needs

Program Case Manager/School Based Resource Teacher (SBRT)

support for my child with social emotional needs

Grade Counsellor

support for Indigenous learners

Indigenous Engagement & Enhancement Worker (IEEW)

support for substance use/misuse

Supporting and Connecting Youth (SACY) Engagement & Prevention Worker

support for language interpretation

Grade Counsellor

support for English Language Learners (ELL)

Classroom Teacher or ELL Department Head

support for International Program students

International Student Advisor

student transcripts

Student Records Clerk

student Microsoft Teams password assistance

Teacher Librarians

MyEd Family Portal password assistance


general inquiries about school procedures

Administrative Assistant

Back to top