Synergy is a grade 8 and 9 in-school program. As such, please be aware that first priority for this program are students from the school catchment. In-take is 28 students yearly.
Please click the link below for information on the Synergy Program and application process:
Questions: please contact Ms. Smedley at email@example.com
Application Form here: Synergy Program Application
Important Synergy Application Dates 2023/2024
- Synergy Info Night: Tuesday, October 10, 2023, 6pm in the AUD.
- Portfolio due to Churchill's Main Office by Thursday, Dec 21st, 2023, 12pm. Must be a physical document. Electronic submissions are not accepted.
- Synergy Assessment for Applicants: Wednesday, January 10th, 2024, 4-5pm in the CAF. No make up assessments if missed.
- First Offers February 28, 2024. Must accept by noon on March 1, 2024 by signing the acceptance form and sending a return email.
- Second Offers begin March 6, 2024. Applicant must provide a response within 24 hours of the offer (March 7).