Parent Advisory Council
Our school Parent Advisory Committee (PAC) welcomes all parents. You are automatically a member of PAC when you register your child in the school. You are encouraged to attend meetings to listen, to learn and to participate in volunteer activities, should you choose. To learn more about how to get involved, contact the school PAC Chair or the principal.
WHAT IS THE LORD ROBERTS PAC?
The Lord Roberts Parent Advisory Council (PAC) exists to contribute to the best possible educational experience for students at the school by promoting the involvement of parents and other community members. The Lord Roberts PAC is a non-profit organization. The PAC:
- Advises the school principal and staff on parental views about school programs, policies and activities
- Promotes co-operation between the home and the school for the education of our children
- Assists parents in accessing the educational system and advocates on behalf of parents and students
- Organizes PAC Activities and Events
Attend our PAC Monthly General Meeting Second Wednesday of the Month from 6:30 - 8:00 pm in the Library.
Come join us to learn about our fundraising results, the new Parent Lounge, and all of the other great things we have planned for the new year! Free childcare is provided. If you have items that you would like to see added to the agenda, please contact us.
For more details on PAC, PAC events, or to access the minutes of our monthly meetings, please visit the PAC website.
HOW CAN I HELP?
Get involved! Come to our meetings. Contribute your ideas. Volunteer! This is your school, these are your children, and this is your PAC. What issues should the PAC address? What improvements would you like done around the school? Please come to the meeting to share your thoughts or send us your ideas.
PAC CONTACT INFORMATION
We welcome input and suggestions at any time. Messages may be left in the PAC mailbox at the school office or sent via our website.
Executive Officers 2019/2020:
- Ian Rowe (Chair)
- Elizabeth Dulberger (Vice Chair)
- Michelle Webster (Secretary)
- Juciane Gomes (Treasurer)
- Holly Paddon (Fundraising Coordinator)
- Ryan Schweitzer (Webmaster)
- Leanne Dospital (DPAC Rep)
- Andrea Jacques (Past Chair)