Skip to main content

VISA Students


-Please contact Ms. Hansen if your address changes or any other contact information changes.
- You are to be living with adults who are over the age of 21 and are looking out for your well being
- If you need to contact me about any difficulties you are having with your current living arrangement please contact Ms. Hansen


Study Permits

  • renewal forms can be picked up from Ms. Hansen
  • renewal can take 2-3 months to complete, so it needs to be done in advance of the expiry date
  • if your student permit expires, your health card is no longer valid

Care Cards

  • these are your health insurance cards
  • they come to the school once the study permit is granted or renewed
  • Ms. Hansen will have them delivered to you during class

School Fees

-if you do not pay your tuition your spot at Point Grey is not guaranteed

Contact Teacher

Ms. Hansen

Office Hours:
Monday-Friday 8-8:30am and 3:15-4pm gym

Back to top