VALENTINE'S DAY CRAFTS
Jolly Ranchers Roses
LUNAR NEW YEAR CRAFTS
You most likely have seen the intricate decorations on display during the Lunar New Year celebrations. The following YouTube links will provide step-by-step instructions o how to create them using the red "lai see" money envelopes.
- Fish Ornament (YouTube Link) Easy - 1 envelope needed
- How to Make a Lucky Money Fish Lantern (YouTube Link) - a bit more complicated than the one above
How to make a Rooster (Instructions only) - 1 envelope needed
- How to make Simple Star-Shaped Red Packet (Hong bao) Lantern (YouTube Link) - 10 envelopes needed
- How to make a Red Envelope Lantern (YouTube Link) - only 1 envelope needed
- How to Make/Fold Chinese New Year Lantern Ball Decoration Craft with Red Envelopes Ang Pau (30 envelopes needed)
Make a Rooster out of a red "lai see" or "hong bao"
Making Ornaments out of Recycled Cards
- How to make a Geodesic dome out of recycled cards (YouTube Video)
- GEODESIC DOMES (pdf) - Ms Bombino's instructions