Skip to main content

Requesting Transcripts and PEN

As the school is closed to the public during the summer, to request your transcript or diploma, please  log into your BCEID account - Provincial Education

If you don’t have a BCEID account, you will need your PEN to create an account to access the StudentTranscript Service. 

To request your PEN, please send an email to David Thompson School Records .   You must verify your identity by including the following information in your request: 

                1. Scan or photo of your current ID

                2. Name of Principal/Counsellor/Teacher while attending David Thompson

                3. Years you attended, for example 1989 – 1990

Please note that if you graduated in 1985 or before, you must order your transcript from VSB Student Records – Vancouver District Records

 To request a copy of your report card sent to you by email, please send a request to David Thompson School Records. Your email must match the email in MyEd. If the emails don’t match, please include a copy of your CURRENT ID.

Back to top