Agenda and Time Management Skills
The goal is to provide students with time management strategies that will apply to all subject areas.
During the last 5 minutes of each class, teachers are asked to:
- reinforce use of the Student Agenda by ensuring that all homework assignments are written on
the appropriate date.
- encourage families to sign off on completed homework.
- check the agenda books on a regular basis to ensure that students are keeping on track by scheduling important information.
This section of the Titan Learning Strategies binder includes:
• Gr8 Library Orientation Overview.pdf
• Tips for Using Your Agenda Book.pdf
• "Organizing Your Time" package from Prentice-hall's Student Study Guide
(See Titan Learning Strategies Binder)
• Skills For Independent Learning_Self_Evaluation.pdf
• Marks_For_Skills_Development.pdf - Marking Guide for teachers and student self evaluation
• AGENDA ZONE SIGN.pdf
Also consult "Unit 7: Time Management" in Strategies For Success: Teacher Guide (pp. 79 - 95).