Skip to main content

Requesting Transcripts & PENs

Request Your Transcript

To request your transcript or diploma from the Ministry of Education, please log in to your BCeID account.

If you do not yet have a BCeID account, you will need your PEN (Personal Education Number) to create an account to access the Student Transcript Service - using this service, you will be able to order transcripts, send transcripts to post secondary institutions, or send transcripts to third parties.

To request your PEN, please send an email to

You must verify your identity by including the following information in your request: 

  1. Scan or photo of your current photo ID,
  2. Name of Principal while attending King George Secondary, and
  3. Years you attended, for example 1989 – 1990

Please note: if you graduated in 1985 or before, you must order your transcript from VSB Student Records – Vancouver District Records

Back to top