Vancouver School Board staff will find the following information useful
- VSB Hub - Essential VSB Staff Links, Messages and VSB Highlighted Staff News.
- Webmail - Log into your VSB webmail
- PeopleSoft ESS - Log into your PeopleSoft Employee Self Service (Quick Reference Guide)
- VSB Library Catalogue - Search the library catalogue.
- Printshop services
- Service Centre (formerly known as Footprints) (Quick Reference Guide)
- Student Password Assistant
- SFE - Smart Find Express System
- Employee & Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Resources to Support Employee Wellness
- Educational Assistant Diploma
Important Documents for Staff
- VSB / CUPE 15 letter - providing child care for first responders / healthcare professionals
- Guidelines for adults interacting with students (pdf)
- VSB, VSTA and VESTA Joint Letter Reminder of a Harassment free environment
Professional Development Links
- VSB Professional Development Site are now available for use in the new environment.
Please use the following link, and update your bookmarks:
Support for Teachers
- The District Mentoring Support Teachers (DMST) team and the Early Career Teacher Network (ECTN) are VSB initiatives designed to encourage a culture of mentorship between experienced and early career teachers across the district. Please contact the DMST team if you are an early career teacher (0-5 years experience) or an experienced teacher interested in being a mentor.
Libraries & Learning Resources
- To ensure all children have equitable access to high quality school library programs, services and resources;
- To provide schools with guidelines that facilitate long-range planning for school libraries and information literacy instruction;
- To provide links for school library programs to all curricula and school district initiatives in any setting, kindergarten through graduation;
- To provide evaluation guidelines to ensure that high standards of school library programs be available to all students.
School Library Resources
Teacher Librarians click here for more resources.