District Case Managers
The District Case Managers are responsible for supporting School-Based Teams working with students from K-12 who present with ongoing and significant behavioural/learning needs.
- facilitate requests from School-Based Teams regarding Ministry designations and District Program placements
- liaise with Special Education Program Teams
- recommend evidence-based interventions, on a consultative basis, to assist School-Based Teams in the development of student planning
- provide/facilitate professional development and in-service training
- liaise with outside agencies and professionals where appropriate