Coal Harbour Elementary
new elementary school
482 Broughton St, Vancouver BC
Google Map of Coal Harbour
- A funding approval announcement was made on October 22, 2019.
- City Council approval on Rezoning Amendment at close of Public Hearing in June 2021.
- The Phase 2 of the Coal Harbour Development consists of a school, a childcare facility and non-market rental housing. The new multi-use building will be connected to the existing Phase 1 Coal Harbour Community Center.
- A virtual open house was held between January 4 to 11, 2021. View presentation boards.
- Construction for the new school has begun in February 2022 and is expected to be ready for students in 2024.
Upon completion, students and staff from Roberts Annex will move into the new Coal Harbour Elementary School.
- This project is in the construction stage.
- Since this is a new school, temporary accommodation will not be required for this project.
- Parents and staff may direct questions to the Facilities Department.